Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Staying Connected

Even though I am far away in Uganda, I have enough internet access to stay connected.  While I am not keeping up regularly with my Google Reader, I do check out my favorite blogs every now and then.  Below, some things on the internet that have made me smile lately.

This photo from The Sartorialist.  I adore the summer knits and sunglasses both gals are rocking.  Also, this made me realize that I actually miss my white Converses ... such a great summer shoe.
via The Sartorialist

Since JM and I are reuniting in Amsterdam and then heading to Paris later in the summer, I've been addicted to looking at studio apartment rentals for the trip.  I spotted the property below on 
Haven in Paris.  Way out of our price range, but fun to browse!  I want to go to there.

via Haven In Paris
This very fun feature on Famous People Hanging out with Their Vinyl.  Makes me wish I had a record player back home.
via
Lastly, today I enjoyed my pal Lauren's dinner party post over on Gatsby & Glitter.  Not a lot of wine & cheese to be found here in Uganda, but I'll get enough of that in Paris later in the summer.
via Gatsby & Glitter via Uncommon Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment