Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Indoor Tents & Teepees

Lately there have been some awesome features on cozy set ups and indoor accessories for the winter months. Even though it has been 60+ degrees in NYC lately, I have been loving blog posts on throw blankets, like this one featuring something from the Pendleton collection. Yesterday Honestly WTF did an awesome feature on the Hudson Bay Company blanket and it got me thinking about how fun indoor tents and teepees are.

via Honestly WTF

Wouldn't it be fun to have played in this teepee as a kid? Heck, if I had room I'd install one just like it in my house today. I think Arby would like it too! Though this cat cabin might be more appropriate for his size.
via Creamy Life
And of course, I have always adored Richie Tenenbaum's tent - it even has a record player!
Screenshot from The Royal Tenenbaums, 2001, Touchstone Pictures

Screenshot from The Royal Tenenbaums, 2001, Touchstone Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment