Thursday, November 10, 2011

How Much is Too Much ...

... to spend on a candle?  They are certainly novelty items, but a really nice one can make your living space so lovely.  I had the pleasure of unpacking these fabulous-smelling things when they arrived the other day, and oh my, I've had candles on the brain ever since. It's also a fine line however since everything from Yankee Candle Co. generally makes me want to throw up.

When I was in Paris this summer the Diptyque boutique in Le Marais really made me covet a Feuille de Lavande candle, but I drew the line and said $60 was waaaay too much.

I am absolutely picking up one of these for the holiday season, they are to die for.  In fact, the one I got last year was so delicious smelling I burned it all year long.

Until I can fill up my whole house with Diptyques, I'll stick with the much more affordable Mrs. Meyers.  Ohhh, and I see they have some holiday scents!


No comments:

Post a Comment