Friday, November 18, 2011

The Great Gatsby

via PopSugar
This just in: shots from the set of The Great Gatsby adaptation currently filming in Australia. I am excited to see how Baz Luhrmann handles this adaptation. Despite adoring the book, I've never seen a film version, so I'm extremely curious. The casting seems superb - Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby, Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan, Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway.  Plus the costumes are sure to be fabulous!

PS. I've never read any other Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night has been on my to-read list for years.
PPS. I loved Midnight in Paris when I saw it recently and it made me want to learn more about Scott and Zelda's turbulent relationship.
PPPS. Kind of interested in this boat tour, but what will it be like now that this house has been demolished?

No comments:

Post a Comment