Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week in Review #17

Photo by J. Miller
Back from a very exciting trip to Detroit for my cousin's wedding.  Congratulations to Kevin & Katie Haller!  Hard to believe I now have less than two days left in the States before heading off for the summer!  Tomorrow will consist of a lot of packing.  Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

What a lovely village.  Doesn't it seem like a place where a Bronte would write?

Awesome Harry Potter tribute video.  I think I am going to re-read book seven again this summer.

Delicious-looking recipe for a Mediterranean turkey burger.

Check out this new Brooklyn poster - and pick one up at ABRGS.

Guide to outdoor summer movies.

A funny list of "words we don't say."

Eight important magazine covers.

Really wish I had time to catch the Alexander McQueen exhibit at The Met.

SFGBB visits New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment