Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today ...

is Oprah's last show!  I've always been a peripheral Oprah fan, if I happened to be home when it was on I'd check it out.  For the last year and half though (since I got DVR) I became a bit more invested since I could tape it and watch later.  This year alone has been FANTASTIC!  The Sound of Music reunion!  Favorite Things!  Australia!  Makeovers!  Also the last few weeks featuring follow-up on former guests has been awesome.  Last night I learned about this amazing Rwandan family.  All this to say, I'll miss Oprah (and getting a good cry in 9 times out of 10).  Having the BFFs over tonight to watch :)

The Oprah Winfrey Show in the 1980s. Photograph: Everett Collection/Rex Features

Some fun coverage:
-Daily Intel on the changing nature of daytime TV.
-Slate on Oprah's most memorable giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment