Friday, May 6, 2011

Week in Review #14

Opening day atop the Empire State Building, 1931.  Photo by Samuel H. Gottscho via Life.
Have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!  It's the home stretch of finals for me - in a few days I'll be able to focus on the summer (note: so much to do!).  Until then ... off to the library.  Some favorite posts from the week ...

I might have to drop everything - there is a new Erik Larsen book!

This weekend: a very cool walking tour.

Obama welcoming a fabulous group to the White House.

Brooklyn brownstone ... this one belonging to Felicity!

Interesting indoor concept.

Advice from Jennifer Egan.

MTV News in the 1990s - just hysterical.  See if you can spot Aiden from SATC in there.

Hmmm, perhaps my next recipe to try.

Real estate in Big Sur (sigh my favorite place).

No comments:

Post a Comment