Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in Review #26

via, via, via

We only have one more week left in Kalisizo! This weekend we are hanging around town tying up loose ends (like putting in some final orders at the dressmaker) and will also make a trip to the pool.  Sunday will be a work day in preparation for our final presentations to the management team on Tuesday morning.  Though I’ve been busy this week, I managed to bookmark a few of my favorite blog posts from here and there. Enjoy and have a good weekend.

Check out this chart on Tomboy Style.  If I dressed that well I’d aim for The American or The Import categories.

Where to even begin with this one … first I have a stop at Omnivore Books at the top of my list of things to do next time I’m in the Bay Area, second check out this story of a couple getting engaged there.

Love this house & studio.

So excited that Anna Spiro opened her online store. One day I hope to go to her real store in Brisbane, Australia.

It’s been a while since a The Hunger Games casting update, see Peeta and Gale.

On the heels of Design*Sponge’s Oakland guide, check out this awesome Oakland loft.

Backpacks seem to be everywhere these days. Even though I have one from Brooklyn Industries, I feel like a total nerd wearing it.  Maybe I’ll try again this fall.

The Olsens are all over this week, check out their t-shirts ($29.99!) and this casual outfit (I have those shoes!) accompanied by an outrageous bag.

When I get back to New York I’ll be making tons of smoothies, this one looks delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment