Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Highlights

Last night was the first awards show of the season, The Golden Globes and I thought it was great. Sadly though, it just made me add more series and movies to my must-see list. When will I be able to make time for important things like Moneyball, Ides of March, The Artist, Drive, Homeland, Game of Thrones, and Downton Abbey? Despite any stress the Globes brought on however, I did have some favorite dresses and appearances.

Didn't like Zooey D's dress or helmet hair, but loved her tuxedo nails and thought her sister Emily looked amazing (probably because she's the older sister).

Loved both Michelle Williams' and Busy Phillips' looks.

Two favorite dresses - Emma Stone & Salma Hayek

Oh hey, some of my favorite television personalities.

Lastly, I was so glad Christopher Plummer (the fabulous Captain Von Trapp) won for his role in Beginners. The only thing I would have changed about the film would have been to give Christopher Plummer more screen time. See it.

Sources:
Nails; Zooey & Emily; Michelle & Busy; Emma; Salma; Don Draper etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment