Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sea Ranch: Lovely and Amazing

In January I was lucky enough to spend a few days in Sea Ranch -- and Oh MG it was joyous. Sea Ranch consists of hundreds vacation homes built upon a 10-mile stretch of preserved land on California's Sonoma coast. It's absolutely gorgeous up there and the perfect place to relax and spend quality time with friends. One of the things that is particularly special about Sea Ranch is the awesome architecture and how everything is built to compliment the ocean and grass. Below my snapshots are some very cool photos from an architecture firm that has built a few SR houses.


Following photos by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects. Though certain to be out of my price range, I wouldn't mind checking out one of these next time I visit.




First five photos by Oh MG, remaining by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects.

No comments:

Post a Comment