Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girl and Badger, Finally Purchased!

Photo & Poster by Jenny Brandt

I'm pretty much obsessed with the blog Dos Family. I've been reading it for a couple of years and its one of the few blogs I still get excited about when I see a new post in my Google Reader. It's run by Jenny and Isabelle and it generally makes me feel like things are a lot cooler over in Sweden. Jenny also runs a online print shop where she sells posters of the awesome photograph Girl and Badger. Today I read there were only a few posters left so I simply had to snap one up. Can't wait to frame it and get it up on the wall.  I also really wish I understood Swedish so I could watch Isabelle's show Fix Rummet where she works with kids to make their rooms awesome or to build playhouses. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I like your blog! :)
    I´m crazy about dosfamily too and luckely for me i´m swedish and can watch fixa rummet. :) well that is where I found you, at dosfamily that is and saw that you live in New York.
    I run the blog distantdiying.se and me and my blogpal jenny are going to NY this summer. I just thought maybe you would like to share some stuff that we shouldn´t miss and perhaps you know places to stay that aren´t toooo expencive. And also since you´re a music fan (we seam to like many of the same artists), do you know any places for unknown bands to play? me and jennys husband have the project "two birds" (twobirdsmusic.com) and would love an open mic or somthing. I´m being really undswedish and forward I know but you looked nice so it was worth a shot ;) thankyou! /ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome your sharing! your site is very effective and helpful. Thanks for sharing.


    Cheap Leaflet Printing & Brochure Printing

    ReplyDelete