Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We always called each other goodfellas

via SomeEcards

Um, how true is the above statement? It's so true in fact that this is one of my all time favorite SomeECards.  (Oh and this one is pretty good too. And this one.) But I digress ... last night John and I and our friend Katie saw Goodfellas at BAM as part of their Brooklyn Close-Up series. It was shown in a theater packed full of adoring fans and boy was it fun to watch. We laughed, we cheered, we clapped ... we brought in a bottle of wine. Lately I'm so used to hour long episodes of one series or another that it was refreshing to sit down and enjoy a whole classic movie it its entirely. Methinks I'll be listening to the Goodfellas soundtrack for the rest of the week.

Shot from Goodfellas, 1990 Warner Bros. Directed by Martin Scorsese.

No comments:

Post a Comment