Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekend Food & Drink

It's Thursday yes, but I would like to share some culinary highlights from Steph's recent NYC weekend.  I was having so much fun that I didn't take many photos (not even photos of food!) besides the one below of our LCD-pregame crew.  Nonetheless, herewith, some weekend food and drink tidbits.

Photo by Oh MG
  • FRIDAY
    • Momo Fuku for an early dinner (we arrived at 6:15 PM to beat the crowds).  Steph, Jojo, Sarah B and I split two orders of dumplings, chicken wings, brussel sprouts, two orders of Ramen and one frozen yogurt twist (pineapple and brown butter cake).
    • 11th Street Bar for post-dinner happy hour (that's what happens when you eat dinner at 6:15 PM - NOTE: happy hour goes til 9:00 PM at this lovely joint).
    • Late night drinks to celebrate a friend's birthday at The Richardson - I will definitely visit this place again.
  • SATURDAY
    • Swedish coffee and a red velvet muffin for our walk to brunch.
    • No. 7 for a pre-Brooklyn Flea brunch (I had a broccoli, smoked gouda, and egg sandwich!).
    • LCD pregraming with pizza from Pino's and pomegranate cocktails by JM.
    • Late night post-gaming at The Breslin.
  • SUNDAY
    • Building on Bond for a post-LCD late brunch.  I want to try everything on their bunch menu!
    • Ground Support for stomach calming herbal tea.
    • Bar Toto for a "OMG-I-can't-believe-I-am-still-eating" dinner.
And I'm still full.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Am just seeing this now! I'm going to work on trimming down my waistline so I can rebuild it the next time I visit :)

    Still miss you loads.
    XO

    ReplyDelete