|Photo by Oh MG|
- Momo Fuku for an early dinner (we arrived at 6:15 PM to beat the crowds). Steph, Jojo, Sarah B and I split two orders of dumplings, chicken wings, brussel sprouts, two orders of Ramen and one frozen yogurt twist (pineapple and brown butter cake).
- 11th Street Bar for post-dinner happy hour (that's what happens when you eat dinner at 6:15 PM - NOTE: happy hour goes til 9:00 PM at this lovely joint).
- Late night drinks to celebrate a friend's birthday at The Richardson - I will definitely visit this place again.
- Swedish coffee and a red velvet muffin for our walk to brunch.
- No. 7 for a pre-Brooklyn Flea brunch (I had a broccoli, smoked gouda, and egg sandwich!).
- LCD pregraming with pizza from Pino's and pomegranate cocktails by JM.
- Late night post-gaming at The Breslin.
And I'm still full.